Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Progress Report, Day Twenty Four

This was a good day.

Prose Writing: 0 Words.

Comics Writing: 20 Pages.

Notes: Give me my ten points! Give me my ten points! The pages were split between the last couple of my pages for Fables 84, the last couple of my pages for Jack 34, some of the pages for Fables 86 (which is the first issue after the Great Fables Crossover, a one-issue story which features the same penciller and inker art team that will be doing a big, BIG Fables project with me), and some pages of the big BIG Fables project I just mentioned parenthetically.
     I watched no TV yesterday, except two episodes from the complete FRIENDS collection during my two meal breaks (one each per meal), and I don't want to give anything away, but Chandler finally proposed to Monica and oh how I wept and wept with joy. No, really. Those lying scum who say I have no feelings (and whose names may or may not rhyme with Statt Murges and Will Billiams) are just agenda-driven dogs of the old regime who will get swept away with the rest of the trash, come the people's glorious revolution. Tom Selleck was the villain in the second of those two episodes, which is a rare roll for him. He's the hero in this coming Sunday night's brand new Jesse Stone movie on CBS. I am very much looking forward to it. The Robert Parker books on which the Jesse Stone movies are based have some real problems, but they translate into excellent Tom Selleck movies.
     Hey, Chris (Opperman, not Roberson), Give me my ten points!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! HOLY HOG MUFFINS, BATMAN!!! CONGRATS!!! WILL DO!!! RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete