Saturday, February 14, 2009

Progress Report, Day Thirteen


Comics pages: 7
Prose words: 0

Pretty much same as yesterday. The short piece for House of Mystery -- with all the Mongolian stuff -- is still kicking my ass. It's for an artist who has done SEMINAL work in comics both as a writer and artist, and so I want my story to be tip-top. It's also a very serious story, and if you've read much of what I've written, "very serious" isn't a phrase you'd use to describe a lot of it. But I believe in the tale, so I'm going to finish it. (2 more pages to go.)

Fortunately, I see that Friday the 13th jinxed him as well. Fate is a tricky mistress.

Don't expect another free pass, Willingham -- from here on in, I'm going for 5-pointers every day.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to go ahead and claim this tiny victory.

    One in 28. I rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we're still waiting for Roberson, but I think it's likely you've got this day in the bag, Mr. Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go ahead with that five point day tomorrow, Sturges, since starting tomorrow we can turn in a ten point day if we want. Get ready to eat some.

    ReplyDelete