Sunday, February 8, 2009

"I'm not grotesquely stupid, like the people you bilk."


I figured out where I lost my day--or more to the point, where I failed to update my progress. Thursday was one of those days where I thought I'd updated, because I was able to write, but it didn't happen. In my defense, I didn't get to check the blog in the evening, as per usual, because I was at the Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet winning the businessman of the year award. No foolin'. We threw everything into our second year of business at the movie theater, and it was a real nice surprise to find that my peers noticed our hard work. So, I was glad handing and talking economic development when I should have been checking for updates. Mea Culpa, Chris. I'll try not to let it get by me again. I don't think I'm up for any more awards this month, so I think we'll be okay. And just so you know, this isn't the progress report. I'll post that later today. Got to go right now and do the official Toronto business.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congrats! Your theatre sounds so very cool; I hope to check it out someday.

    Have fun in Toronto!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. All are welcome, should you ever in up on the Texas/Oklahoma Border.

    No crown, Bill, but I made my own out of two paper plates and some macaroni.

    ReplyDelete