Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Progress Report, Day Seventeen

Yesterday I did zero, nada, nix, nothing, no words.

Prose Writing: 0 Words.

Comics Writing: 0 Words.

Notes: I knew I was going to have a slow start yesterday, because I had to do some busy work on Peter and Max. Basically going over the edited manuscript and either agree with Shelly's proposed changes, disagree and put what I had originally back in place, and basically tend to her various red-marked questions and comments splashed like angry blood all over the manuscript.
     And then another thing happened that threw the rest of the day fully and completely right into Cloud Cuckoo Land. Someday I hope to be able to share the interesting (and not at all bad) details of my rest-of-the-day with you. For now I have to remain mum.
     This is your chance, Sturges, Williams, Roberson, Finn. Better take full advantage of it now, because there isn't likely to be another one.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.

    I showed up here to humiliate you, and now I find that you've done such an excellent job humiliating yourself that there's nothing for me to do.

    All I can say is: keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd taunt you, but I got struck down with the Creeping Crud.

    I would like to point out that my own bad self and Sturges are the only two with no zero word days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scores will be updated this evening. Had a performance today and now I have to catch up on a bunch of stuff before I can do fun things again, but I'll get to it tonight, scout's honor!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Not really an article, just a quick note about something that got my attention. And unfortunately not counting towards today's word count.

    ReplyDelete