Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes, it's another blog.

Yet another new blog? Is that really necessary, now that blogging has been declared officially dead by many... uhm... bloggers?
Yes, a new blog is needed, because I want it, and as a true American I have never been able to distinguish my wants from my needs.
So I invited the other four members of Clockwork Storybook to post here, and I suspect they will, after a reasonable time of skepticism and suspicion. That's their nature. What will we talk about? That's impossible to say because it will derive not just from my interests and opinions, but from the vast and far reaching interests of four of the most fertile and inventive minds I know. And from me too.
We'll see what we see.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's vital, and I will be spreading the word on my own strands of the World Wide Web.

    ---Patty Cryan
    [old-school Clockwork Storybook fan from Delphi Forums]
    http://www.mikescomics.com
    http://booksellerbynight.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete