Thursday, October 1, 2009

Roberson's Daily Result - 10/01


Okay, I'll go first.

How much have I written today? Nada. Zip. Zilch.

See, thing is, yesterday I borked my left thumb something awful (while managing at the same time to injure my right arm and my right knee, to boot), and I'm left unable to do much with that hand. Can't pick anything up with it, or apply any amount of pressure, etc. (How this occurred is a long story, but suffice it to say that I stopped some kid on a runaway bike from pitching into oncoming traffic, and I got a nice collection of scrapes, bruises, and cuts to show for it. The kid, whoever he was, walked away seemingly without a scrape.) Fortunately, I don't actually use my left thumb while typing very often, it turns out, since I hit the space bar with my right thumb, so I should be back up and running in another day or two. Today was spent having my wife ferry me around town, though, since I can't drive a stick-shift with only one hand.

I'm doing some outlining and such in one of my notebooks in longhand today, to keep busy, but the preceding is more typing than I really feel like doing at any one time at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more interesting stuff to share in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment